Urban Aspects provides expert advice to individual home owners on the best way to maximise the potential of their property whether its adding an extension, converting the loft space or a complete re-modelling of the dwelling.
Initially we will visit you for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your proposals and provide you with some ideas of what could be achieved. We will then give you a fixed fee quote for our services which could range from just providing initial sketch proposals through to preparing detailed drawings for construction.
Urban Aspects offer the complete package of architectural services that are needed as part of the development process, combining high quality design and presentation skills with commercial awareness. Our aim is to minimise delay in achieving and implementing consents whilst maximising the quality and content of proposals.
Our designs are based on a practical appreciation of what is possible within a site and are prepared with the aim of satisfying local planning authorities that a proposed development will fit in with its surroundings.
With experience ranging across the residential, commercial and public sectors, we can also support your scheme with the necessary planning skills to obtain planning permission.
Design services provided include
- Measured surveys
- Feasibility studies and concept scheme drawings
- Planning application drawing packages
- Detailed working drawings for construction
- Submission of applications for building regulation approval
- Design and access statements
- Co-ordination of appropriate consultants to provide SAP calculations, energy performance certificates, water efficiency calculations, sound and air pressure tests