You can access this privacy statement via our homepage and from the bottom of every page.
In general, you can visit our site without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
We may request and collect the following information:
- personal information, including name, company, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address prior to receiving evaluation software, buying software and receiving other specific corporate and information materials; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
We may request and collect information for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services this may involve using the information in training sessions;
- to follow up, either by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, as part of our customer care procedures;
- to periodically send promotional e-mails from us (or on behalf of someone else) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided;
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We (or an organisation appointed by us) may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you would prefer not to receive marketing information, you may opt out by contacting us. For more information please refer to About Us page.
- to share within our group of companies for the purposes set out above.
We may also disclose your information to our appointed third party agents and suppliers in order to process your order. These third parties will only have access to your information in order for them to perform specific tasks related to your order and they may not use it for any other purposes. We may also pass your information on to financial organisations, credit reference agencies and tracing agencies.
We may disclose your information to our professional advisers for the purpose of obtaining professional advice or to other third parties if we have a legal obligation to do so. We may also disclose your information to a purchaser in the event of a sale of the whole or a relevant part of our business. We reserve the right to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may disclose your information to other organisations whose business is the processing of information. We may also pass information on to the media.
You have the right to a copy of personal information that we keep about you. Should you wish to do so, please contract the Data Protection Officer at the address above. A small fee is payable, which will not exceed £10. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contract the Data Protection Officer as soon as possible at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect promptly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
OTHER WEB SITES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file of letters and numbers. These types of files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.organd also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
For more info check out the ICC UK Cookie Guide on: www.international-chamber.co.uk/.
- For site performance – Google Analytics
- For embedded videos – Youtube
- For Social media feeds – Twitter
|Google Analytics cookies: utma, utmc, utmb, utmz||We may use these cookies to track the use of our site to help us determine which webpages are visited and where the traffic comes from around the world. This is an anonymous cookie and does not collect any user personal information. The Information Commission considers this to present a low level of intrusiveness or risk of harm. We see this cookie as essential to ensure the website content is relevant and accurate. If you do not wish to accept the cookie please do not use our web site. See the Google site for further informationhttp://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.|